Returns and Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges Policy
for customers in Australia
1. This Policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website.
2. Goods purchased through this website that contain minor problems may be exchanged within 5 days of receiving the goods however, the goods returned must be in their new and original condition with all original tags attached and must have never been worn or washed.
3. The goods that you are returning must be freighted back to Japonica Collection at your own cost.
4. If you wish to exchange goods, you should contact our customer service team by email on email@example.com. It will assist if you provide a contact telephone number in your email. Garments are individually cut and made to order and we may need to ask for more information regarding your exchange request.
5. Once we have received the product/s for which exchange is requested, they will be inspected, and if in the original condition described above (in paragraph 2), your exchange will be processed as promptly as possible. Please note each garment is individually made to order according to our company philosophy which may affect the delivery time.
6. Exchanges will not be made for goods damaged by you when opening the package in which they were sent to you, or damaged by you in any other way.
7. We make every endeavour to ensure that the goods we sell are of high quality, however, in the unlikely event that there is a major problem with any product purchased from Japonica Collection, after return and inspection of the product concerned, we will provide a refund of your purchase price to you if we are satisfied that there is a major problem with the product. Please contact us to assist you with this on firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In the event that Japonica Collection agrees to refund your purchase price due to a problem with a product, it will also refund to you the cost of returning the product to its premises, to the extent of the cost of standard mail (Parcel Post) through Australia Post.
9. Refunds will not be made for goods damaged by you when opening the package in which they were sent to you, or damaged by you in any other way.